You CAN get to THERE from HERE! RCM Sales!
Numina Medical Billing, a RapidCare Group Company, is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated inside sales professional to help us drive new business. Someone with experience in sales, and specifically RCM Sales is preferred in this exciting, fast-paced position. The compensation for this position is salary plus commission, which will depend upon your experience. The commission is paid out based on a percentage of revenue.
- Answer prospects’ questions regarding product features and benefits.
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting to closing accounts.
- Emphasize product features based on analysis of customers’ needs, and knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Guide client through online account setup process.
- Manage client expectations by describing implementation, training and customer support processes.
- Use HubSpot (client relationship management software) to track and follow-up on all prospects, appointments and emails in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Experience and knowledge selling practice management, billing and/or related software systems.
- Experience in Medical Billing/Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) process.
- • Medical office work experience in medical billing, medical transcription, PA or nurse is a real plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Demonstrated success selling to large clients
- Computer and Internet literate, including MS Office suite, GoToMeeting, CRM, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, other platforms as needed.
- Motivated and willing to learn technical and sales skills.
- Self starter, with the ability to organize work for maximum results.
- 1-2 years quota carrying experience selling RCM or practice management medical software solutions.
- 3 years min. software sales experience.
Please email cover letter and resume to Kevin Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted April 22, 2021